First things first: The results are in! We polled our Quarrior Telegrammers to find out if there was a preference for a dynamic or static ROX reward pool. Currently, the pool is statically set to 30,000 ROX, and divvied out according to individual influence (how many stakes you have measured against when an up-vote is placed). Out of 249 votes, 88% said ‘YES’ — thank you every one that participated!
Here’s what I’ve in mind to calculate a Dynamic Reward Pool for daily ROX rewards:
Keep in mind this is not the exact formula, as what’s considered ‘Good Comments’ has to be formulaic in some way as well. But I think some kind of performance check is necessary to ensure quality engagement and controls. It’s also a preventative measure to keep Quarriors from submitting garbage comments (ie ‘Good’ ‘Great’ ‘This’ etc).
Your thoughts are appreciated, please message me your ideas and concerns (@boondoge on Telegram or firstname.lastname@example.org)!
editor’s choice: Top 5 Posts
- Harvard Invests Millions In Blockstack’s Token
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- The Crash of the Cryptocurrency Market; Is now the time to buy Bitcoin?
- BitForex Decides To Not Delist Bitcoin SV
- Bitcoin [BTC]: John McAfee reveals he received many emails from people claiming to be ‘Satoshi’